by - January 05, 2012


I stole it from intan suryalesmana

Post 11 things about my self:
  1. I like eating and learn how to cook
  2. I live in Surabaya and born in Surabaya
  3. I have 1 big brother who will study aboard this year
  4. I have a boy, he's my little piglet
  5. I love spicy foods and sweet desserts at the same time
  6. I love photography but just for fun
  7. I learn piano to play it but just for myself
  8. I love Jay Chou and Justin Bieber
  9. I'm taking Visual Communication and Design at Ciputra University
  10. I wish i could be a succsses entrepreneur woman one day, i want to have my own cafe and clothing line
  11. I am the very moody one.
Questions:
  1. What is your favorite video clip of the year?
  2. Is your mom your idol?
  3. What kind of movie do you adore?
  4. What is your favorite author?
  5. Have you ever been in a relationship?
  6. Which one is the longest?
  7. Are you a person with anemia?
  8. What is cloud, for you?
  9. Can you describe christmas?
  10. Do you like to tweet?
  11. Do you live with your parents?
  12. What time is it when you answer these questions?
  13. Can you cook?
  14. Where do you prefer to live?
  15. Tropical country or 4-seasons country?
  16. iPad or Galaxy Tab?
  17. How many times have you dumped your bf/gf?
  18. How many time have you been dumped by you bf/gf?
  19. Am I one of your best friend?
  20. Who are you in 10 years from now?
  21. What is your biggest resolution in 2012?
  22. How many tweets you have?
Answers:
  1. A lot, i guess. Probably Call It What You Want - Foster the People and The One That Got Away - Katy Perry.
  2. She's my idol in my own way.
  3. The Devil Wears Prada. I swear i've watched this movie for thousand times.
  4. Stephenie Meyer and Helen Dunmore.
  5. I am, right now.
  6. The first. But we're gonna make this time longer than ever.
  7. Nope.
  8. Wadding, kind of cotton candy. But i used to think it's where God lives, until i got on a plane...
  9. The most wonderful time of the year.
  10. Yes.
  11. Yes.
  12. 9.28 a.m.
  13. A little.
  14. I love to live in Paris, Korea or Japan, Australia or Singapore, New York or Chicago. But for reallity.. well.. Surabaya is ok.
  15. I wanna try the 4 seasons one ;)
  16. iPad.
  17. ....Nope.
  18. one?
  19. I don't think so but love your blog! :)
  20. A little girl with glasses and goofy laugh.
  21. LOSE WEIGHT
  22. 18,956 tweets

You May Also Like

0 comment