cheesy sauce!

by - April 25, 2012


I've been driving by myself lately. Yes, people, i don't used to drive myself because my parents don't let me. I've been trying to ask them for let me drive myself, for a year. And past months, i often try to drive myself when i was with my driver, so he could teach me. And today, i went to college with my friends. It should be the same feeling when i was with my driver, but i don't know, i was just so nervous! Sweating a lot, like seriously, but the weather was very hot indeed. But yea luckily, i went to college and drove home safely. I hope my mom will let me drive haha. I know it'll be so tiring, because my college is so far from home, but i would rather drive by myself than i have to look for a ride to and fro. just feel shame, sometimes.

#

If somebody asks me to cook something, you should know that i'm surely gonna cook pasta! Actually i'm not good at cooking, but i', good at eating, tho. But i thought i should be able to cook pasta because it's my passion! Pasta is the most delicious food after Nasi Padang, seriously! So far, i could only cook two kinds of pasta, Bolognese and Carbonara, because those two are the most favorite in Indonesia, i think. And from what i'd ate in cafe or restaurant, the sauce isn't too far from those two. But i think i would learn another too, someday.



So, i cooked a pasta for my dinner this noon :) I don't know what i should called it, just named it Cheesie Smoked Beef Spagetthi a la Chef Emma.. or without a la Chef Emma.


I loooove creamy one than sour tomato sauce. So i would love if i have to cook some cheesy pasta. Delicious or not? I would say it is delicious because i'm the one who cook it, haha. Taste is subjective, right? I just love the smoked beef, because i tried to buy the cheap one and i think it will taste not so good, but it's not. Hehe.

#


My boy went to Jakarta yesterday with his friends to join a INACRAFT 2012 exhibition in JCC for his business, POSH, and some UC's student also join this exhibition. He'll come back home on Monday, and i already miss him, haha! Ya but he'd ever went holiday for 2 weeks, so i think this one week is okay. I hope so. Just missing the fussy tubby one. Wish you all the best there!

#
been addicted to Payphone by Maroon 5 ft. Wiz Khalifa! Maroon 5 always create good songs. And Adam Levine, why you have to be so hot, lol.

image

other song on my playlist :


Safe and Sound (ost. Hunger Games) -Taylor Swift ft The Civil Wars


Call Me Maybe -Carly Rae Jepsen


Born to Die -Lana Del Rey


Live my Life -Far East Movement ft. Justin Bieber


Can't Say No -Conor Maynard


Dance Again -Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull

You May Also Like

0 comment