my last move is to Unfriend You

by - June 28, 2012




I really thought you were the one, it was over before it begun
It's so hard for me to walk away, but I know I can't stay
You're beautiful and crazy too, maybe that's why I fell into you 
Even though you would pretend to be you were never with me 

 So it's over yeah we're through, so I'm a unfriend you 
You're the best liar ever knew, so I'll unfriend you 
Cause I should have known, right from the start 
I'm deleting you right from my heart 
Yeah it's over, my last move is to unfriend you 

 I thought in time that you could change and my time and love would heal the pain 
And I didn't want this day to come but now all I feel is numb 

 So it's over yeah we're through, so I'm a unfriend you 
You're the best liar ever knew, so I'm a unfriend you
 Cause I should have known, right from the start 
I'm deleting you right from my heart 
Yeah it's over, my last move is to unfriend you 

 You come on to everybody, everybody all the time 
You give up to anybody, what I thought was only mine 

 So it's over yeah we're through, so I'm a unfriend you 
You're the best liar ever knew, so I'm a unfriend you 
'Cause I should have known, right from the start 
That you didn't have a human heart 
Yeah it's over my last move is to unfriend you, unfriend you

You May Also Like

0 comment