haunted weeks

by - November 19, 2012

 

I'm on panic mode now, because none of my assignments were done!! \(!!˚☐˚)/ It's already exam weeks in my college, which means deadlines to any design major student. I feel terrible this semester because i always feel i'm not in the mood and the day ended without touching any of my assignments. Well, this is it. Usually i did my exam assignments since 4 weeks before exam, but not this semester! I feel lazier.. and lazier. Perhaps my grade won't go down! *fingercrossed* I wish this terrible weeks gonna end soon and welcome holiday!

As you see i have planned to finish reading Demon Glass, the second book of Hex Hall, and i haven't read a half of it since week ago! So many to do but so little time, i think i should delay it too.... (˘̩̩̩.˘̩ƪ)

The saddest thing is.. i have no plan for this holiday nooooooooooooooooooo  (╥﹏╥)(╥﹏╥)(╥﹏╥) it is really been a long time since my 'real' holiday, and i really need it. I can imagine beach from here... Bali, i miss you.. (⌣́_⌣̀) Since i don't know with whom i will go, i can't go there! If i am looking for flight ticket now, i think the price has been extremely high like crazy. Ugh. If Bali is impossible, there's no chance for holiday aboard. Even Singapore..

Okay, i hope there's something happen so i can go out from these boring days. Maybe my Dad finally gets bored only sitting in the house and asked me to visit my bro in Australia. Oh well. Dream is dream.

I will write another post IF i get bored with these assignments, or i stuck in the middle of deadlines. Will see you around ╭(◦ˆ▽ˆ)/

You May Also Like

0 comment