Sunday Market : NYC

by - September 04, 2013


I had never been to Sunday Market before. Before NYC, they had London Calling which somehow looked success by news on online media. I really wanted to go this time, well, just to see what it actually is -i'm such a broken baby right now, i can't buy things that i don't needed :( It was held at Surabaya Town Square (Sutos), September 1st 2013. Only for one day.

These are some depiction of what they sold there, incase you didn't come or never came before (◕‿◕✿)


Most of them are online shop or some small enterprise and this Sunday Market is like show off event of their brand, and most of their products characteristic are something more urban and british, i suppose.

I didn't have chance to take a pic inside the centre crowd because we were in hurry. We also didn't get the reason we came here! :( So, beside the main entrance of Sutos, in front of Wendy's, they were some stalls which sold food. Me and my friend came here to buy La Reia Cakerie's cake, actually -if you don't know what it is, you can check out at my anniversary post here, that cake which my boy gave to me is from La Reia. They never sold sliced one, and now they were selling especially for this event. They had various kind of flavour, therefore i temped to try each of them. When we were about to queue, a friend of mine who helped to sell the cake there, told me that the slices were sold out (ᅌᴗᅌ* ) Whaaattt this was the reason we came.... She told me that we could have it by waiting for two hours long. But i had to go to church and my friend had family meeting after this..... I asked if we can order and commend the cake there, so after church or after my friend's family meeting we will come back but she was not too sure if we can commend there. I think it was because the queue was too long and too many people looking for that cake. So, we went home with nothing(iДi) *sob* I heard my friend got one, when he came there later after me.

Oh well. Maybe next time ヾ(´□`* )ノ

I appreciate this kind of event in Surabaya. I really believe that this could advance a lot of young entrepreneur, epicurean and art enthusiasm. I hope they will develop more and make it better! :)
Stay tune with Sunday Market Surabaya for the next event!

Anyway, i went there with my lovely friend, Beatrice


We were very hungry and immediately ate at My Kopi O! first. Didn't expect to lose the cake..p(´⌒`。q)

Kind of chicken fried rice, i forget the name. Quite nice, if you don't like other malay foods on the menu here.
Chicken Curry. So-so, still thinking SushiTei has the best curry.
Kaya toast.
And of course, ice tea tarik.
Arm Candy and DIY Nail Art.

See you later!

You May Also Like

0 comment