Hello Jakarta (again)

This is a very quick post from my trip to Jakarta (AGAIN) weeks ago. I supposed to make it fast because it's 3.00 AM now and i am so tired of doing assignment, so i think i will take a rest to update blog and maybe i'll go back to my assignment or just sleep. I am quite panic right now because next week is the due of my assignment and i've done only 30% of it. Great habit ૮(ꂧ᷆⺫ꂧ᷇)ა



So, in the beginning of November, we went to Tangerang, Jakarta. Actually we went there to celebrate my Grandma and nephew niece's birthday but unfortunately, Mak had passed away last July (︶︹︺) Tickets already bought, aboard or wasted.


My Auntie lived in Perth, Australia. She always brings us a lot of gifts, most of it was foods. I was quite amazed with lemons she planned at her home. It's so big, lol ~(⁰▿⁰)~

Nothing. Nevermind.
So these were what i eat there :


I was so obvious when my uncle said he would bring us to 'Jail' restaurant. At first, i thought he will bring us to some creepy, dark, with wax statue of bloody nurse (i don't know why i think it's gonna be a bloody nurse ( •᷄ὤ•᷅)?) and horror restaurant concept. Lol, fortunately it's not that strange.

Bong Kopitown is a jail concept restaurant with malay foods (kopitiam). The interior is made as same as inside the jail, complete with waitresses in black and white stripes uniform. Very catchy and.... creative?


This restaurant is owned by Bong Chandra, a famous motivator.


The menu which looks like a 'jail' newspaper.


The presentation is a portrait of jail's food. Well, you decide whether it looks good or not..


From all the foods we ordered, i like fried banana or pisang goreng most. It served with caramel sauce (i suppose), and tasted just right in mouth.

I went to their branch in Supermall Karawaci, Tangerang. They have their restaurant in Kelapa Gading, Plaza Semanggi and Summarecon Bekasi. For more info, just drop to their website here : BONG KOPITOWN


#selfie.
Please excuse my pillow face.


Sate Padang we ate at Supermall Karawaci.


We ate Korean BBQ again at Myong-Ga Myong-Ok ( ˘▽˘)っ♨ i've ever posted about this korean BBQ months ago when we went here. With honesty and loyalty of foods, i should say Myong-Ga Myong-Ok is the best Korean BBQ i've ever eaten. Well, i ate some in Surabaya but Myong-Ga Myong-Ok is still winning. I ate like hulk in here, but i am not sorry (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)♥ Super duper yummy. I don't know whether it is because of the sauce, the meat, or because the waitress cooked for us, i just really enjoy every bite of it ॱ॰⋆(˶ॢ‾᷄﹃‾᷅˵ॢ)ӵᵘᵐᵐᵞ♡♡♡
Unfortunately, in the middle of BBQ, the restaurant got blackout and they were running of diesel fuel. The place was filled with smoke from the BBQ and the restaurant was getting misty. It's dark and we kept eating. The battle was still running, ladies and gentleman.

Now i'm craving for Korean BBQ. It's dawn, btw.


Soto Betawi Haji Mamat, near Summarecon Bekasi. This is one of delicious Indonesian food, but yet i always feel scared to eat it because of the fat and coconut milk. This is what i called eating with fear.


I still wondering why Surabaya is left behind from franchised foods. We are STILL waiting for Domino's Pizza, Burger King, Carl's Jr, and Yoshinoya to open in Surabaya. Anybody interested to franchise, please?


Mini ice cream from i don't know the name is. Surabaya have one, which i don't know the name either.. I rarely buy this. Surprisingly the ice creams taste not bad.


My Auntie, Me and My dad.
Okay i'll sleep now. xx ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Comments