Birthday things and RoCa, Artotel Surabaya


Another year had accomplished! (★^O^★)
Two days ago was my birthday and this blog birthday. Hip Hip Horayy. Let me share some photos i took yesterday and my dinner at RoCa, Artotel Surabaya!



Eight in the morning, as you can see my face, my boyfriend brought me a pile of cronuts. Never tried it, so thanks for bought me a lot of it! (ᅌᴗᅌ* ) I had asked him days ago it doesn't matter if he doesn't plan a surprise like years ago, i asked him to not give me surprise instead. I don't know, maybe i finally feel old so it's not necessary? ఠ_ఠ Moreover he had his judgement day for final thesis the next day (PS. CONGRATULATION you've graduated as economics scholar! (*≧▽≦) I've followed your journey from the beginning you touched your thesis and i should say i really proud of your constancy. I know there's a time that it was nearly impossible to move on but you still struggle to the very end. Glad it is a happy ending! *✧₊✪͡◡ू✪͡ you deserve it!) Still very glad i can blew my candles. (。´∀`)ノ


Friends came at noon. I still called it surprise lah, although my friend called me before they reached my home that they wanted to surprise me, lol. Thank you, ladies! ヽ(^▽^)人(^▽^)人(^▽^)ノ

I didn't have any special plan today so i asked my boyfriend to go out having a dinner. At first i planned to go to Spencer, but it's quite far from my home, so i decided to have dinner at RoCa, Artotel.



Artotel has a very unique concept for hotel nowadays. They display unique artworks and interior elements that represent arty feeling. RoCa is their cafe and it's comfortable too.


I had a bad hair day at that time. My bangs looked ridiculous and nicer when i was home already wtf. (T▽T)


*forget the name* It is salmon fettuccine with cream sauce. I was sooo happy to see flooding cream sauce.ヾ(*д*)ノ O God forgive me for all of this fat. (˘ʃƪ˘)


Chicken Cordon Bleu. Served hot and crunchy. Love.


Ice chocolate and Green tea frappe *not actual name either*


I am a happy big fat girl with my creamy pasta.
Not bad! It taste slightly bellow my favourite cafe, KVH Coffee Shop. I'll come back for sure to taste other dishes. The price is cafe price, of course. Pasta and Chicken Cordon Bleu are around 60.000 IDR. They had western steak for around 100.000 IDR. The drinks are 38.000 IDR. And they had promo for now, 50% for ladies who come for lunch!

But after all, i really like the atmosphere.


Is it only me who think that this sculpture is freaking ridiculous? ( ꒪Д꒪)ノ Like when i arrived here i was smiling so large because of this statue (and the other statues which are similar to its face). I don't know, what creature it is actually but it's just... tickle my stomach.


And this annoying lamp. ( ¬_¬) But surely it catches visitor's eyes.


YOU. Again. Nice ride.


It's an exhibition of Life in Squares, a collection of instagram photos from famous #igers in Surabaya.


I don't know if the christmas theme made the room looked so warm or it is really comfy, but i like this hotel. Not a big hotel but surely leaves impression.

Oh! Glad this post hasn't posted yet until my friends came yesterday.


They came by surprise. The important thing is their intention not their quantity, right? (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ Still, thank you very much. 
One week to Christmas. December is always my favourite months, not because it's my birthday but you know, IT'S CHRISTMAS! Don't you loooveee when every single place you go is finally decorated with christmas decoration? It makes me feel homey and i really wish i was aboard... oh well.  Have a nice holiday, everyone ᒄ₍⁽ˆ⁰ˆ⁾₎ᒃ♪♬

Comments