Dormant

by - January 20, 2014


I've been doing a lot of things lately and i disregard this blog. My Grandma, mother of my father, passed away on January 2nd, 2014. Not a good start for new year :( But i really pray she's happy now, there in heaven. Such a shock for us because for 92nd years old woman, she is so strong. Yes, she was sick lately, since November last year, because she fell and broke her pelvis. She had been trough sick moment, surgery and abdominal infection, but she was getting better towards end of the year. All of us think she'll come back to normal, walk by herself and celebrating Chinese New Year with us. What a shock, she suddenly passed away and the doctor said it was heart-attack.

I've lost three of my closest person this past 2 years, can i still say God has a good plan for us? I still am believe in him, tho.

You May Also Like

0 comment