Currently obsessed with




You light me up inside
Like the 4th of July
Whenever you're around
I always seem to smile
And people ask me how
Well you're the reason why
I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower





So it's gonna be forever
Or it's gonna go down in flames
You can tell me when it's over
If the high was worth the pain
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
Cause you know I love the players
And you love the game


Just watched Grease (i know, i'm so late!) and i love it! Yes, it's weird to see their dancing and singing with 70's style, but now i know where High School Musical and Glee came from!! And Grease is sooo much better, i melt for Sandy and Danny.




Boys that day were harsh, their jokes and attitude to the girls were sucks, and the worst part was the girls could do nothing. I heard Grease 2 is all about the opposite, and woman power.
I have no idea John Travolta ever been this cool. That's why my mom seems to like him. Clearly, i fell for Danny Zucko because of his blue eyes, and manner that tried so hard to be cool in front of Sandy but actually he couldn't. And oh, don't you think his voice when he talks to Sandy was super sweet for a bad guy face? ;)



Glee ever made an episode inspired by Grease, called Gleased. I am not hating Glee, otherwise i had fun watching it, but definitely, it's not as good as the original (and i know lots of people agree with me). I think their best impression of Grease and my favourite one is Look At Me, I'm Sandra Dee. Even actually Rizzo is a bad girl with attitude and lure, different from Kitty who tend to be really flirty and sarcastic.




Nice Try.


Good night!

Comments