Quickie: Carbonara

by - September 06, 2015

Suddenly lack of post, eh?


 I'm back working these days and mostly i wrote only two sentences on my new blog post then i closed it because i didn't feel it. I tried to write a post about my trip, and in the middle of day one post, i've just realized i didn't give watermark on my photos wtf. According to my blog's readership, watermarks are just silly thing that not really important, i know. But there's no harm to put on in some photos i took by myself, right? I've experienced of being stolen and that's quite annoying for me :/ So after a thought, i decided to re-upload it and delete my few words post about it. And make it more late to post wtf.

Fettuccine Carbonara
 Here i put my favorite food, my blog's name; Peppery Carbonara image 
When i'm in doubt to choose what to eat in some cafes, Carbonara is always a great choice for me. Mostly, it's gonna be delicious. And if it's not, i still enjoy eating it because.. it's Spaghetti Carbonara anyway! Devi mangiare e smettere di lamentarsi, bimbo.
 

Ice Le Caramel. It's coffee with caramel sauce.
Meatball Spaghetti
 By the way, i had this dinner at Caloria, Surabaya. And to be honest, i'm not sure if i want to come back or not.
image
It's so so, but after calculated with the price, i don't really like it. I ordered Chicken Teriyaki pizza (not in the photo) and it was too sweet. It's teriyaki sauce sweet, not really good #thereisaidit


  image

You May Also Like

0 comment