Does Blogging Really For Me?

I thought i would stop blogging since i was super lazy to take photos lately. But then i have just surfed blogs around and dang.. i want to blog again ( •́ ⍨ •̀). I have not many interesting photos and topics, in fact my life is just so-so. It's been a year since i worked with my bf in his office, which opens from 9.00 am until 8.00 pm, so you know my routine is as simple as wake up-get ready-go to office-go home or go for dinner-sleep. That's why i keep questioning, does blogging really for me? Because i literally have nothing to post, lol. But however, i have been doing this since 2008, probably if i am not doing this, i am missing something. So i'll do while i can φ(・ω・` )

View from hotel room when i was in Malang for Chinese New Year. Malang is an interesting city to explore since there's a lot of new places and cafes to go, and the weather was super nice for cuddling *wha-nevermind*
I went to Bali with my boy on valentine day! (۶ꈨຶꎁꈨຶ )۶ʸᵉᵃʰᵎ
Bali is such a paradise for me and i have to go there sometimes with my other paradise-in person.


A video made by borrowed GoPro, lol. Thank you, beatrice!
I wish it wasn't just for a day.

My brother bought a cat! Super cute kittie ฅ(*ΦωΦ*) ฅ His name is Milo.
I always wanted to have a cat, but since i am very bad at taking care pets and slightly afraid too because cat's fur is tend to be dirtier than dog, i don't think i should buy it. Well, now there is one in the house, yo.

My bf's grandma had passed away on March 20th. My heart goes to his families (。•́︿•̀。)
I went to Tarakan to attend burial ceremony. I was quite lost during the ceremony since there's a lot of rituals i don't know (his grandma is Buddhist). Those pics i took at Pantai Amal, where we ate fried banana, scallop, fried cassava and drank coconut water by the shore. Bf always says there's nothing to see at the beach yet all of his friends and this time, his sister, recommended to go there lol.

Bbq Chicken for last saturday date night with le bf at Carpentier Kitchen.
I was so mad because i got stomachache when i was eating because we had late dinner and the food took so long to be served and i was already hungry, and the stomachache was getting worse for every bite i swallow. Damn not relish at all.

Me, pre-stomachache.

Anyway, i am so attached with makeups lately. I can watch tons of makeup tutorials on instagram, wondering why they can make those contour on fleek.

Comments