(Long)Weekend

Went for buffet dinner with 宝贝 last Saturday at Trimurti restaurant, Mercure hotel Surabaya. I have searched for review about this restaurant but didn't find one. I could say i disappointed quite much :( Trimurti restaurant looks so beautiful at noon; glass house and homey-furnished, and crowded, so i determined that the food would be great too. But that night, i could rate 4 out of 10 points. The foods were not great. I rarely complain about foods since i am not picky, but i really don't like their foods. Oh well.
Pampering myself on Sunday noon with bestie. Had a meni-pedi session after a long time! My nails (and skin around them) were super hopeless :( The skin was peeled bad and grainy, and my nails were super short because of my bad habit: biting nails! They look better now, even the shape is not pretty enough :(

Comments