Improvement in process!


 Look, i have a problem. I am a moody person, i can't decide A or B even i am not a Libra. I sometimes want to write a blog, i sometimes want to delete it forever. I sometimes prefer blogger, yet the other time i wish i had used tumblr. Sometimes i like pastels, sometimes i just prefer monochrome. Sometimes i am a vintage-snail-mail person but sometimes i am so technologically at it finest. This inconsistency keeps bugging me and this year -fingercrossed, i could achieve my number one goal, CONSISTENCY.

This blog layout is kinda boring so i just want to reorganize everything, by everything i also mean for anything in my life. This blog, my bedroom, my working desk, my laptop, everything must be organized.

I am really into minimalism right now, because i find myself, too consumed by things. After learning from blogs and videos, also a book called Sparks Joy (not a book about minimalism, i know. But it's about the art of tidying and that's quite helpful), i am brainstormed with the idea of minimalism and i think it's a positive way to live a life.

So, i practically i have just spelled out three top main goals for 2017; 1) Be consistent, 2) Be tidy and organized, 3) be as minimalist as i can, and the other following goals are actually just everything good, like wake up and sleep earlier, eat more healthy foods, read more books, try to not kill people -lol jk. But anyway i hope i will look back to this post in 2018 and smile proudly because i have done these things (or at least try as much as possible). I will bring this blog alive as soon as i can.



Hope you guys have a nice day!

Comments